Tips for Kingdom Hearts 3
- When you have more than one situation command you can switch between them with L2
- You can shoot endlessly on tracks you slide on if you don’t hold R2 to shoot
- If you buy something from the shop you have a chance to get a prize postcard
- You can exchange prize postcards at the mailbox in Twilight Town
- You can get a Lucky Ring for a prize postcard. The Lucky Ring increases drop chances.
- You can get a Gourmand Ring for a prize postcard. The Gourmand Ring increases the window for an Excellent in cooking with Little Chef.
- The Favorite Deputy Keyblade you get for completing Toy-Box increases drop chances.
- You can get the Ultimate Keyblade before beating the game
- There are 2 optional Keyblades, one for cooking and one for classic games.
- The Forest Clasps is the only missable item in Kingdom Hearts 3